Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 15th, 2010

Dear All,

Roz and I have been busy and out of Nairobi. I apologize for the lapse since the last communication from Africa. Three pictures are attached.

We visited a school recently. On one of the walls was painted a picture of the most important organ system in the human body. Can you guess what organ system that is? (Answer: It is the gastrointestinal tract.)



Roz left the door open to our pick-up truck several weeks ago. Before I could get back to the truck a monkey entered the door and took a bag of potato chips. He retired to a tree with the bag. The only thing that I obtained from the experience was this picture and a lesson that the door of the pick-up should never be left open.

A picture of two young African boys who watched us as we drove by.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Love ya all,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment